Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby's Aboard.

This is why I need to get


Hot.


....real soon...

OMG.
OH MY GOD.
YA ALLAH!


Isn't that the most ADORABLE thing you've EVER seen?

I was going to the toilet the other day and then saw all the commotion that was happening in Pika's room

"Eee, kenape anak aku gelap ni?"

"Eh, jangan tunjuk sape-sape, muke die sebijik macam bapak die"


So me being the curious, inquisitive and kepoh person I am, I walked in and asked what was going on.

Apparently, they found a link where you can generate a picture of a baby using your face and another partner.
Yeah, they got the link from Bai's status on YM.
MasyaAllah Bai, isu-isu anak ni selalunya menjadi topik untuk wanita. Tak pela, stress belajar kan :P.

Anyway,
I did mine and this was the result.
And it's a boy :D

At this point, all I want is a baby.

But thinking about how I'm only 19

How I still haven't finished my studies.

And how I don't want to be labelled as menggatal

I'll wait for awhile *and to get hot :D, get married and have a baby the HALAL way :D*

I bet you're all thinking...

WHO'S THE DADDY?

Haha...

I'm-not-gonna-tell-you-ever :)

No comments: