Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh crap.

I love my new layout.

Just because, I made the thingy above. Take a look :)

On a more solemn note,

This morning, I woke up and saw that I got a message from Faisal. It was sent bout 3 hours before (around 6.15) and it read;

My dad gave me four options:
a) Come back to Malaysia and do medic in Malaysia
b) Come back to Malaysia and change course
c) Come back to Malaysia and prove to him that I can take care of myself and continue again next year.

It stunned me.
Literally.

But we were still in good spirits, cause option C was still an option, and that means we still get to see Faisal again, eventhough he'll be in a different semester.

After visiting Faisal at the hospital where he was diagnosed with typhoid fever (seriously, can you cut him some slack?), Faisal went up with his parents house in Block D while we had lunch in GMN.

About a couple of hours later, Faisal came down, still obviously drowsy from his medication and fever (whopping 41 C, can I get a WTF?).

We sat around Faisal and he asked for a piece of paper. I stared down at him while he started scribbling, him obviously tearing up and me waiting patiently for the news.

He wrote on ...

Take care of each other for now and for the following years nanti because I won't be here
We went on a tear and note-passing frenzy after that.
Imagine that, us not saying anything, just passing notes to Faisal
and crying.
I thought it was HORRIFYING.
I swear I look like a puffer fish right now, but red like a salmon.
Haha, a Salffer fish.
Anyway,
That was what happened. Boys started coming in and out to see Faisal, while the five of us (Baby, Yuya, Pika. Titi and I) were crying like banshees at the back.
We kept on repeating
Who's gonna be our rock after this?
Who's gonna be there when somebody breaks my heart again?
Who's gonna accompany us to Alexandria and Cairo?
We're not gonna need an extra chair anymore...
I'm tearing up while I write this.
Gosh.
All the best to Arif and the boys who's gonna try to persuade his parents to let him stay.
I don't want you to go Faisal...

No comments: