Friday, May 8, 2009

Tags Galore!

Tagged by my housemate, Picka.

It's been such a long time since I've done one of these things.

Anything to digress from studying :)

Name 5 people you can think of right of the top of your head.
Don't read the questions until you write the names of the 5 people.
No cheating please!

Picka
Faisal
Fikri
Baby
Yuya

Reminder : Don't read ahead unless you fill above names first.:

How do you meet 1?
She came to the house, ringing the doorbell incessantly. My choices were either to open the door or shoot through the door with a gun. (for ruining my prayer time :P)

How long have you known 4?
About 8 months, she's my housemate and Jiggle buddy :)
.

How do you know number 3?
It's like knowing the tall, intimidating looking serial killer in your neighbourhood.


Where's 5?
In MY room. Sleeping in MY bed. Underneath MY lihaf while I'm freezing my ass off in the living room. Okay-lah, I'm just not sleepy yet and kinda lazy to get up to get a sweater.


A fact about number 1?
Oh Picka. Hmmm, she's has Siamese blood. We always bring it up when comparing butts.
Like how we've got none.


Who is no 4 going out with?
Right now, it's complicated


Would you live with number 3?
It's okay, I'm scared of being "direjam batu"


What do you like about no 2?
I think somewhat, he's my rock here in Mansoura, besides my housemates. He's always there for support, even if at times I just want to slap him. And he just got back from the hospital... I think there are laws about injuring already sick people.


Do you miss number 5?
She's sleeping in my bed. I should go take advantage of her


Would you make out with number 4?
DID I TELL YOU SHE WANTED TO???


What's your opinion of number 2?
Cai...
He's awesome.


What is your fav memory with number 5?
There was this one time where she was like...
"NAK KENTUT"
and she stepped out of the room, like just outside the room, unleashed her demon.
and stepped back in,
WITHOUT closing the door.
Let's just say, a gas mask would've been perfect at the time.


What would you do if number 1 going out with number 2?
Go ballistic of course. But most probably buy popcorn and enjoy the show of number 2's girlfriend who may look small come hunting down for number 1 :)


How often do you talk to number 1?
Pfft, more like everyday friggin' day. Kalau tak cakap, problematic namanye. That's the job of another housemate :)


Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
A sadist... does that make him less or more than a friend?


May be you want to go out for a date with number 5?
No thanks, I enjoy my share of testosterone producers


What did number 4 did to you that you never forget?
There were PLENTY. But one really funny one was when didn't close the door when she went to the toilet *cause she said she was scared that I told too many ghost stories at night* and then, I sneaked a camera into the toilet and took a picture.
Don't worry, all evidence were procededly destroyed.


who do you want to tag :
Baby, Yuya, Pika (I think she did hers already), Fikri, Yana, and whoever who has a blog that's updated regularly :)

No comments: