Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drained.

It's been a whirlwind.

An utter whirlwind.

I've downed Red Bull, beef soup, stale lemon biscuits, pre packed pasta and lots and lots of water.

I went on a record 9 hour study marathon.

I've blasted Adam Lambert, Counting Crows, U2, Lifehouse and Sean Paul into my ears.

I've baked under the scorching sun.

I've sat for an exam that could determine my future either as a doctor or a medical school dropout.

A lot to swallow in a day, don't you think?

I'm tired. Really, I am.

I'm drained from all the studying, the pressure, the lack of sleep.
*seriously, they were NOT kidding when they say a doctor's free time is spent on sleep*

I think I've gotten uglier too.
*Laugh, and I'll beat you*

OSCE's next.

All those jars, the formalin and the heat is not the best combination to be shoved to me right now.

If I vomit, faint or simply die,
somebody help me sue.

I miss home, so very much.

I miss my cats.
I miss my bed.
I miss my friends.
I miss my *already sold* car
I miss my driver who's name I always seem to forget *I saved his name in my phone as The Driver, so yeah :)*

And I miss these people:


The one on the right gave birth to me on the 2nd of August, via Caesarean, which she said was because due to the size of the baby. Pffft! She said it hurt like crap. So yeah, thanks :). Oh, she has a name, Dr Zaimah Abu Bakar.

The one on the left is also known as my bank, my treasurer, my money maker, my money printer and other euphemisms that involve me leeching off him. One awful mouth, seriously.
Once called my mum and her three friends Desperate Housewives.
In their faces!
Oh yeah, people call him Mr Nasir or Captain Nasir. But some call him "Shit, mane nak lari?"

I'm so glad I didn't inherit ANY of that bad mouth gene eh?

Argh, all this missing crap is killing me.

Please let all this be over soon so that I can get break more rules in

Kuala Lumpur

No comments: