Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exams.

'Tis the morning before I'm going to library to study.

Finals are in two weeks.

Yeah two.

Ooh, saying that I'm scared is a total understatement.

To say I'm SCARED LIKE HELL probably would be more appropriate.

I'm struggling over Lower Limb, like really struggling and I wanna slap the next person who says

"HEY, LOWER LIMB'S EASIER THAN UPPER LIMB"

Pfft.

Like hell it is.

I have lots to cover and everything in my life right now being in shambles does not help.

On another note...

A few people have been asking me about my last post.

"I don't want you to turn into a religious fanatic"
"I don't think you can tahan wearing the tudung"
"So you're gonna change?"


You know what...

It is a change, but it's a good change

You know what, it's time I take control of my life and prove that my faith has not been lost in a society where social immoralities is a norm overlooked by many.

I'll still be the same me...

Still sarcastic, unafraid to make funny faces in public and an expert in insulting people in the most subtle ways.

Just covered.

No comments: