Thursday, May 14, 2009

He's gone...

He's gone.

From Block A
From Sharie' Rabie'
From Mansoura
From Egypt...

For good.

Faisal pushed off to Cairo at around 11.00 am today and will be heading home to Malaysia tomorrow.

Seriously, it killed me watching that car drive away. Feelings were mixed, mostly sadness but also a little anger, some happiness and bit of hopelessness.

I remember the first day I met Cai, he was our groupmate and he came back with us one day (with pika and I).

My first thoughts were...


"Why is this guy following us?"

Haha, I asked Cai once what was his first impression of me and he said.

"What, are you too rich to talk to me or something?"

Idiot.

Yeah, apparently, I was snobbish to everyone I first meet. Sorry, but that's just me.

I'm really nice.

Really, I am :).

I wrote a letter to Cai, and I think the other girls did too.

Well, was like two pages... it was LONG, HANDWRITTEN letter okay, and Cai typed his in Microsoft Word.

Again, idiot.

Haha, but still, he kinda guessed I would be all... WTF?

Cause he wrote this in his letter.


"xD yeaahhh it’s an “IT letter”. I know what you’re thinking “koaja, aku tulis surat penat2 die type je”

Don't worry, I still love it.

Even if you used your lame ass "I'm dizzy" excuse.

Just so you know, you used the same excuse when Cook Door at the hospital.

Imagine that, a person with shingles ordering fast food from a HOSPITAL.
He was like



"I'm feeling dizzy... *makes face*... I want...Cook Door"

Ish.

I'll miss these moments Cai. Seriously I will.

I remember one time, there was ikan keli at the mat'am and I was walking infront of yor guys cause I wanted the last one fish and you said

"Takpe, biar dia pergi. Budak kan?"

So, I slowed down to seem a little mature when suddenly
WHOOSH!

You ran past me into the mat'am.

And when I got there, you were holding up the last piece of fish...
You cheated!
And I remember one time, I wanted to just accompany Baby to your house so that you, Baby and Arif can go to souq together and she dragged me along.
Me, with my baby blue pants, no hijab and did not shower followed you guys like a dumbass
With all the Dirasat folk staring at me like I was the Anti-Christ.



Thanks Baby.



Take care Cai.
I'll miss you like mad.
It's be really hard, I'm telling you the truth.
But we'll cope.
There's no way I'm gonna admit defeat.

I'm kiasu that way :)
We really will...

No comments: