Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I hate exams.

OSCE exams are a b**ch.

Today, we finally broke free from all the procrastination, laziness unfortunate circumstances we've been in and went to the university to look at


JARS
*filled with human organs, cringe-worthy formalin and shredding muscles*




Anyway...
Yeah, we (Picka and I, there's no more Faisal in the picture *sob sob*) along with Fikri and his friend from Medic Mesir *who's name I seem to forget, sorry* met up at the university to study the jars.

I was COMPLETELY blank when it came to the lower limb jars.

Oh,how I hate thy feet muscles


Argh, it's no it's totally difficult, but there's just so many muscles, so many origins, so many insertions and so much of me

not giving a crap...



But as long as I pass, and come home...
and get my SLR CAMERA* take note of this oh-dear-parents-who-said-they-would-not-read-my-blog-but-I-know-too-well-that-you're-lying*

I'll be happy.

No comments: