Sunday, April 4, 2010

Friends Say the Darndest Things.

Hello all.

To follow up the blogging marathon that I'm on right now, I've decided to post another non-angry post to ease the tension of the "slander" and "anonymous" blogging fiasco that's happening right now.

I swear to God, I have some of the funniest friends... ever.

Well, these are the some of the things we say that we'll burst into laughter mid conversation.

Conversation 1

*talking about doing good towards our parents*

NB: Tu la, sementara mereka ada...
*cutting in*
AAR:... Mintaklah duit dari mereka.

translation:

NB: That's why, while they're still alive...
*cutting in*
AAR: Ask them for money.

Conversation 2

*talking about how popular our Egyptian friend AR is on Facebook*

NN: Yeah, all the girls love Amr.
ST: *imitating a girl* Oh Amr, marry me or I'll commit suicide, you have 30 seconds
NN: ... Posted one hour ago.

Conversation 3


FAA: Tu la, family die nak Sharifah.
MF: Aah, Sharifah selalunya hidung mancung.
FAA: Kurang ajar kan?
MF: ... Dan putih.

translation:

FAA:
Exactly, his family wants a Sharifah
MF: Yeah, Sharifah's have sharp noses
FAA: You're being an ass...
MF: ... and fair.

Conversation 4

ST:
He has another girlfriend
NN:
Ugly people are not allowed to cheat! EVER!

Conversation 5

*about the recent commotion about the photos in the blog*

AAR: Hek ele, emo macam gambar die je yang masuk!
MF: Hey, mata aku nampak SIKIT okay!

translation:

AAR: She's being all pissed off like her photo was up in the blog as well!
MF: Hey, you could see my eyes okay!


Conversation 6

AYF:
Hey, say hi to her for me, will ya? *pauses* How gay does that sound?
NN: I've accepted your pseudohomo a long time ago.

Conversation 7

MEM: I tried looking for that song, "Times goes by so slowly" by Madonna but I can't find it anywhere!
ST: It's called Hung Up.

Conversation 8

AA: Kita kena buat apa kita suka untuk relax.
FHR: Abang Amin, saya kan ada problem. Kalau saya tension, saya makan, lepas saya makan, saya tengok saya gemuk lagi, saya lagi naik tension.
AA: Perlu ke bagitau?

translation:

AA: We have to do the things we like to relax.
FHR: Abang Amin, I have a problem. When I'm stressed, I eat. When I see I've grown fatter, I get even more stressed.
AA: Was it necessary to tell everyone?

Conversation 9

*talking about the Jonas Brothers*

OEN: Eww, fcukin faggots.
NN: God doesn't love you enough to make you a Jonas Brother.

Conversation 10

*comments on a picture where PW has a zit*

MS: Jerawat!
PW: Annoying Mye! Macam dajal mata tiga!

translation:

MS: PIMPLE!
PW: Mye, you're annoying! Like a three eyed Antichrist.

Ten for now, until I can think up of some more!

See ya :)



No comments: