Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exam Scars.

This is me.



... This morning.

I'm definitely feeling the heat of the exam now. Went to the toilet twice today when I hardly ate anything yesterday.

I could feel the emptying of HCl from my tummy.

Oh yeah...

The Big Bad Stress Diarrhea Monster has finally yielded its ugly head.

Does this every damn year as well.

I remember during my SPM Additional Math paper *which I got a C for ANYWAY* I was practically spewing blood after numerous trips to the toilet while staying up for the night, studying.

Exams and me just do not go together, just never did make our peace. We're like an old married couple where I'm the subservient wife who's being beaten repeatedly by her superior, condescending husband, leaving me numerous and multiple scars all over my ragged body.

Only this one, I cannot take to court or sue for alimony. Damn.

Yesterday, I received an email from my mum saying she's worried about my studies, about me coming online too often and even assumed I was busy clubbing AND dating.

Dear Mummy,
Your daughter has not had a date for the longest of time. 20 years this 2nd of August, to be exact.

And clubbing, there are no clubs in Mansoura.

So yes, you don't have to worry about your daughter being a wayward wild child while being here. Oh, but au contraire, she's even being accused of being a spy for PCM.

Hilarious? I thought so too.

Thank you.

5alas keda.

Anyway, I really got to start studying today before I go bonkers. Chinese competitiveness kicking in! Gotta get things done, you know, before the clubbing and dating starts ;)

See you.

No comments: