Monday, June 8, 2009

Tagged.again.


1) Copy the award above and paste it on your blog

2) Name 5 interesting facts about the presenter of this award

  • One of his eyebrows is partially bald due to a scar. Gile rock.
  • He has never had Chinese/Indian/Non-Malay friends. I’m his half first :D
  • His mum is of Minang heritage, I think. We’ll create an army.
  • He once abandoned me mid conversation cause he said I was being too girly. Kurang ajar tak?
  • He likes Adam Lambert’s gay voice.


    3)Every blogger has to name 10 facts/hobbies about themselves.
  • My mum wanted to name me something like Melor or something that continues the Minang heritage. Yerrrr, kampong
  • I speak fluent Bahasa Negeri Sembilan. “Napo, tak cayo? Ekau ingat eden ni pemongak?”
  • I play a little guitar. Mainly chords, and some cool strumming patterns.
  • Oh, I’m half Chinese.
  • I’ve been writing poetry since I was nine.
  • My favourite movie is Forrest Gump. I feel bad the prematurely balding Tom Hanks.
  • I’ve once accidentally dyed my hair BRIGHT PINK. Yes, I looked like a less-than-attractive second rate Japanese popstar.
  • I sing. Sometimes I even record myself. And yet, I don't let anybody hear them
  • My favourite book: A Thousand Splendid Suns.
  • I have a really mean sarcastic streak. I’m sorry for those who got hurt, but it comes naturally. Really, it does.
  • I intend to learn French one day.


    4)You have to choose 10 award recipients and give a small description about them.
  • Yuya – housemate kanak-kanak riang.
  • John – school friend since form 1. We bonded over our sarcasm.
  • Anwar – I met him at Forensics. Seriously, fcking funny.
  • Najwa – Ms Fedora :). Awesome curls, jealousssss.
  • Eli – Fellow Adam Lambert enthusiast. He’s still gay Eli, sorry.
  • Wanie – ORANG NOGORI GAK :)
  • Fatin – Group mate semester 1
  • Dora – Wohoo, groupmate/tuitionmate semester 2. Ducky.
  • Jia Min – Cheapskate future dentist!
  • Akashah – user or Tumblr. You loser :P

Sorry for translating it from Malay to English. I just thought some things did not translate well, like being cynical :)

No comments: