Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank you :)

A girl came up to me today and said this:

"Hey, I bace blog you"

.
My chest swelled with pride, as I chastised her,

"Alaa, takde ape pun nak bace"

I then smiled and thanked her.

It was one of those sincere thanks like the one you give your mum when she gives you a kiss goodbye.

I want to say this to all the readers, whether you know me or not, whether visiting this blog is a routine for you or something just to fill the time while the sakhonah (water heater) heats up...

I wanna say,

Thanks. A lot.

It means the world to me that my words, my thoughts, my rants are read and understood by somebody else, even if they will amount to nothing but just a simple snicker.
What I say may not be the most thought-provoking, philosophical and articulate banter you might hear but just remember that my intentions are always true and my words are never for slander.
My blog is just an expression of the bits and pieces of my life that I want to share with the world, *or at least Mansoura :)*
So once again, thanks.
If there is anything you want to tell me something about what I write, feel free to ask me anything when you see me anywhere.
Really, I would seriously appreciate it :)