Monday, May 17, 2010

Last Day.

Last day of class.

Back in high school, the last day of class was usually celebrated with dangerous amounts of junk food and fizzy drinks that can render you into a diabetic coma.

I remember the eve before the last day, I would force my maid to fry precooked chicken cause God knows I'm too lazy to coat fresh chicken in crumbs. Go figure.

Those were the good ol' days. Days when the the last day meant no more exams, no more books, just hard partying *extended couch potato hours* and quality me time *sleep, sleep, sleep*

But now, the last day of class gives a whole different meaning.

We have exams to prepare for.

We have the new house to move into.

We have to bake in this insufferable heat while we wait for the results

Then we will have to return to our homeland to be fattened up again and further decreasing my chances of having a boyfriend... again.

I like me a challenge. :)Good luck to you all my darlings.

We can do this.

Oh, and I'll be on hiatus til' further notice.

See you real soon.


No comments: