Thursday, March 11, 2010

Diet.

I'm going on a diet.

... A SERIOUS ONE THIS TIME.

What made me realize this was the fact...."dude, it's already 2010. I'm 20 this year" Suddenly I'm reminded of wedding bells and lifelong commitment.

I want a man, damnit!

This goes against every feminist principle I have ever. Forgive me fighters for women's liberation.

Everybody in this house has a boyfriend. Every-damn-one.

... About 10-11 pm at night, when I'm studying like a nutjob, they're on the phone with their respective loved ones.

... Before an exam, they get encouragement from their boys while all I get is a phone call from my parents telling me not to screw up or to the streets I'll go.

... If they have problems, they have someone to tell them to. Any minuscule little detail that goes in their mind. I on the other hand have a friends who are too far away for me to burden my problems on them.

Dude, I want all that too!

Valentines gifts...
Handholding when I'm in a crowd *even if I'm like a foot taller than most people*...
Those"Blair and Chuck" moments that all those moronic couples are chasing after *it's a bloody TV show,people!*...
Someone to actually makes an effort when chatting.

Damn, I want all of that.

Gah, enough soul spilling already. Daddy, don't EVER bring this up. I'm your only daughter child and your happiness depends on my happiness. Thank you.

And to anyone who reads this, if you see me snacking or having a heavy lunch/dinner.

Tell me to drop the meal and stop!

It's time I change my life for the better.

*edit*
I'm in the FINALS people.
For the Talent Show and the GMNSC Photography competition.
Go see the final photos at the GMNSC blog

6 comments:

mstraysm said...

nazzzzz, jomm laaa makan nasi lemak ke, roti canai ke. hihi :D

Shafiqa Mohd said...

NAZ.
mana ada aku melalui perkara-perkara itu.
kita serupa sajaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :(

selekeh.

aofuad said...

Nazeerah,
Don't worry about the food, let the food worry about you!!he!he!
My youngest daughter Aereena is a mirror image of you..in size...
Good write up.
Take care.
Uncle Azudin

sarah said...

darling, having a man isn't all fancy scmanzy shiznits as it sounds, all mentioned is only like 25% of it, the rest are well, you dont wanna know -___- they gives me eyebags!

hiba said...

sweetie, whatever it is when it is time for you to get a man, he will come to you. Things happen for a reason. I know you want all those things but i envy you in a sense that you don't have to go through shitty relationships that will steer you away from your studies and leave you as an emotional wreck. Whatever it is, don't go looking for a man. Cuz when the time comes and God gives you the one person that is meant for you, it'll be the best feeling in the world. trust me :)

Hafeez Darraji said...

correction: GM'M'SC