Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sumoh-king.

I just got back from my presentation today.
The same presentation which had my knees buckled, my palms damp and lower lip quivering.

But it was

... Awesome

I honestly was euphoric after the whole presentation.

It was like waving the flag of victory after a war, like receiving a Nobel prize, like thrusting your hand in the air, declaring freedom for a generation.

Pure elation.

I can't thank my groupmates Muaz (who kept coming late :P) and Dina (who did most of the slides) more.

We did a good job and here's my standing ovation for you.

*stands up and claps*

And thank you to Aizat, Atiq, Azam and Aceng for letting me use your photos.
Everyone got a good kick from it,

You're all celebrities now...

Lagi la laku dengan juniors.

By the way, for those who wonder. First...

  • No, it's not an made up accent. That's just how I speak.
  • Sorry for not being very fluent and eloquent. I was rather nervous due to the lack of practice, but I hope my redemption comes from my (gila) expressive face and hand gestures.
  • Sumoh-king is officially my new favourite word.
Oh, and thank you to Pika and Dora for recording the whole thing

Dora, you did a good job as well, my hat's off to you.

Thank you to all who wished me luck and congratulated me after.
I really appreciate all the kind words.

A warm smile is so hard to get by nowadays.

Now back to the real life, PBL's to complete and notes to copy.

I have a LOT of work. See you all very soon.

Sumoh-King Hot Loves,
Naz.

1 comment:

Hafeez Darraji said...

hahaaha...nk gk ku tgk slidi ko cmne..