Sunday, March 29, 2009

EXAMS!

I haven't actually talked bout something else BESIDES my menstrual cycle.

To less perverted things

It'll be difficult but I'll try :)

Okay...
Hmmm...
Banana?
Still perverted?
Yes?
No?
Fine, let's talk about

EXAMINATIONS

Yes, today was my Semester 2 Mid Semester Examination.

What is that I hear you ask?
*yes, I have microphones in your bedroom, don't worry, I won't tell anyone about the *sounds* I hear at night*

It's an exam I have each semester, this is the mid term while the finals is in 7 more weeks.

And after that, you know what it means
*if I pass, get a scholarship, get my CAMERA, and tell everyone who doubted me "Fuck You"*

MALAYSIA
Home :)
So far, this is my track record

Semester 1
Mid Semester: 18.5/25 (Jaid or Good)

Finals: 70.5/100 (Another Jaid or Good)
The scoring are as follows:
85 - 100 (Mumtaz or Excellent)
75-84 (Jaid Jiddan or Very Good)
65-74 (Jaid or Good)
60-64 (Makbul or Pass)

So yeah, not exactly the dumbass I was back in school *pats back*


This is the scenery after the exam... filled with cries of

YA ALLAH, SUSAH!

and

TAK BOLEH BUAT!




Those are my friends, Picka and Faisal. Picka's my housemate and Faisal is obviously not.

On another note, Faisal's Egyptian friend came and had lunch with us today at Nusantara.

And we were trying to figure out what's squid in Arabic.

And we were trying to EXPLAIN to him what is a squid in the first place.

And Picka said this.

"Ikh squid fi arabi?" (what's squid in arabic)

"Squid, sotong...? You know... FRIEND TO PRAWN?

Goes without saying Picka, stick to being a doctor.

Haha, sayang kau lagi.

Later people :)

1 comment:

afifah.ahmad said...

sotong in arabix is subya :)

btw seriously funny when it comes to that " FRIEND OF PRAWN?! " =))