Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here they are.

Pictures.

I know my blog majorly lack photos.

But have no fear fellow citizens of No-Life land.

They have come to complete your mundane lives...

First Cairo Trip

Fikri... sleeping.
I asked "Hey Fik, you don't mind me putting up a picture of you sleeping right?"
He replied "Go ahead, I don't care. I'm sure I look godly good"

Here you go Mr. Humility.

Dora :).

And Sabar... with her, what Farah calls, "penyanyi buta" sunglasses.



Miss Dutch herself.

Toilet whoring.

HAHAHA.

Enough said.


We stayed at ARMA (Asrama Malaysia) and one of the rooms caught fire.
Yes, we were calm enough to even take a shower first before going down.


Waiting for our 15 gineh shawarma


Baba gatal.


Farah showing a little skin for Baba :)

Merempat di jalan.

Maalish, ana mafish fakah :)

...Second Cairo trip pictures coming REAL soon...

3 comments:

prastanta said...

SELEKEH LETAK GAMBAR AKU TIDOOOO

Nazeera Nasir said...

Kau cakap boleh okay!

Hafeez Darraji said...

naz, upload arr gmbr kat airport...
segera!!!!